Smoked Sea Salt Mango Pineapple Margarita
This refreshing cocktail is the perfect drink to wind down at the end of a stressful day or even as a celebratory sip! Enjoy on a warm summer day, poolside, or even take it to go for a day at the beach.
Total Cook Time:
2 oz gold tequila, Patron or Casamigos works best
1oz pineapple juice
1oz mango nectar
0.5oz simple syrup or agave plus 1 teaspoon for glass
0.5oz fresh lime juice
½ teaspoon orange zest (optional)
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Click to view nutritional info.LIVE WELL. EAT WELL!
1. Mix together TST “Old Fashioned” Citrus Smoked Bourbon Barrel Sea Salt and orange zest on small plate.
2. Moisten rim of rocks glass with simple syrup then rim with smoked sea salt and citrus zest mixture.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a shaker with ice then shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
4. Strain over prepared rimmed glass with ice.
5. Garnish with lime slice and light dusting of cayenne pepper.
Blend the ingredients in Step 3 for a satisfying frozen treat!