Smoked Sea Salt Mango Pineapple Margarita
This refreshing cocktail is the perfect drink to wind down at the end of a stressful day or even as a celebratory sip! Enjoy on a warm summer day, poolside, or even take it to go for a day at the beach.
|Total Cook Time
- 2 oz gold tequila, Patron or Casamigos works best
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Mango nectar
- 0.5 oz simple syrup or agave plus 1 teaspoon for glass
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons The Spice Theory Citrus Smoked Bourbon Barrel Sea Salt
- Mix together TST “Old Fashioned” Citrus Smoked Bourbon Barrel Sea Salt and orange zest on a small plate.
- Moisten the rim of rocks glass with simple syrup then rim with smoked sea salt and citrus zest mixture.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a shaker with ice then shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain over prepared rimmed glass with ice.
- Garnish with lime slice and light dusting of cayenne pepper.