Beet Pesto Pizza
- "Fern Gully" Garlic Herb Pepper Blend
- 3 whole beets
- 1/4 cup olive oil + 1 tbsp for roasting
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz. walnuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 prepare pizza crust
- Roast the beets: Dice the beets into small pieces, drizzle with olive oil then season with "Fern Gully" Garlic Herb Pepper Blend. Air fry or bake 450° for 15 minutes.
- Once the beets are cooled, blend with olive oil, lemon juice, walnuts and garlic. Add more olive oil as needed until you have a smooth puree.
- Using a prepared pizza crust, spread the pesto onto the crust.
- Add crumbled goat cheese or feta and slivered read onions. Bake per pizza crust intructions.
- Top with fresh arugula and serve.
*** Try the pesto on pasta! Simply blend in the cheese and add to your favorite noodles.***