Cajun Pork Belly Tostadas
- "Bayou Baybee" Cajun Blackening Rub
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper Infused EVOO
- 1 lb skinless pork belly
- 1 cup pickled red cabbage
- Tostada shells
- Feta Cheese
- Cut the pork belly into smaller bite-size pieces, about one inch thick.
- Drizzle the pork belly with Scotch Bonnet Pepper Infused EVOO
- and liberally season with "Bayou Baybee" Cajun Blackening Rub.
- Spread out onto an air fryer basket and cook for 15 mins. at 250°.
- Remove from oven, stir, and return to the oven 450° at 15 more minutes.
- Char the corn in a frying pan with the Scotch Bonnet Pepper Infused EVOO
- Drain the pork belly onto a paper towel before assembling the tostadas.
- Assemble with pickled red cabbage and feta cheese crumbles.
*Pickled cabbage: Slice 1/2 small red cabbage then marinate with 2 parts vinegar/ 1 part water, 2 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp salt, 2 sliced garlic cloves, and a few peppercorns. Let it sit for a few hours to overnight in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It keeps several months refrigerated.