- "Pon Di River" Seafood Lovers Seasoning
- 1 lb 13-15 count red shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Pat the shrimp dry then liberally season with "Pon Di River" Seafood Lovers Seasoning
- Stir the shrimp with the juice from one lemon, 3 large garlic cloves pressed, and 2 tbsp sliced shallots.
- Add the slice cold butter.
- Place the dish in an air fryer at 350° and cook to an internal temp of 145°.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with your favorite crusty bread as an appetizer or over pasta as a main.
**Because oven times vary, we recommend using a cooking thermometer to cook proteins to their proper temperature.