Meatballs & Gravy
- "Natural Mystic" Adobo Blend
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper Infused EVOO
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped greens
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 small onion
- 2 to 3 sweet peppers
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp beef concentrate (or beef stock)
- salt & pepper to taste optional
- Combine turkey, cheese, jalapeno, cilantro, pressed garlic, salt and pepper and the "Natural Mystic" Adobo Blend in a bowl then form into small 1-in sized meatballs.
- Heat a skillet and drizzle with Scotch Bonnet Pepper Infused EVOO (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) then carefully try the meatballs until they are browned on all sides and fully cooked through.
- Remove the meatballs and add the butter, onion, and the rest of the peppers. Cook until they are tender then add the **beef concentrate with water.
- Simmer until the liquid is mostly reduced then add the heavy cream and chopped greens.
- Put the meatballs back into the pan and spoon the sauce over them. Simmer until the meatballs are reheated and serve.
**Beef concentrate can be swapped out with your stock choice.**