Skillet Jerk Pork Chop
- "Welcome to Jamrock" Authentic Jerk Spice Rub
- "Old Fashioned" Citrus Smoked Bourbon Barrel Sea Salt
- 1 thick-cut pork chop
- 4 to 6 baby potatoes
- 1 sm broccoli crown
- Olive oil
- Parboil potatoes either on the stove-top or in a pressure cooker.
- Cut and dress broccoli florets with olive oil and sprinkle with "Old Fashioned" Citrus Smoked Bourbon Barrel Sea Salt.
- Drizzle olive oil on the pork then liberally season with our "Welcome to Jamrock" Authentic Jerk Spice Rub.
- Sear the pork in a cast iron pan.
- Add the potatoes and broccoli to the pan with the pork chop and give everything an extra drizzle of olive oil.
- Transfer the pan to an oven/air fryer at 400° for about 15 minutes.
*Cooking times may vary. Please use a meat thermometer to ensure proper cooking temp.*