Cajun Chicken & Grits
- "Bayou Baybee" Cajun Blackening Rub
- Chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- Milk (Almond milk works)
- Smoked Gouda
- Yellow Onion
- Parsley for garnish
- Cook the grits per package instructions using milk instead of water.
- When the grits are ready, add smoked gouda and let it melt on low heat while stirring.
- Pat the chicken dry and drizzle with olive oil.
- Thoroughly coat the chicken with the "Bayou Baybee" Cajun Blackening Rub.
- Fry the chicken in a shallow pan on both sides or cook on a grill.
- Slice an onion into 1/3 inch disks and add to the pan with the chicken.
Add a bit of olive oil as needed.
*Plate the grits with the chicken and onion then garnish with parsley and finish with Smoked Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sea Salt*